It's 9:05 am and...

I'M WATCHING THE OLYMPICS OPENING LIVE AND IT'S BLOWING MY MIND AWAY!

Downside for Americans? Well, tonight's broadcast from NBC will NOT be live since the opening ceremonies are happening right now. WAY TO BE CHEAP NBC!

How'd I discover this? Will I woke up and noticed Tong '12 was online so I started talking to him:

"Hey Tong, what's up man?"
"WATCHING OLYMPICS OPENING LIVE!"
"Crap, crap it's on now?!"
"YES, but it's not on tv."
"Wth"

Tong, being the wonderful guy that he is, showed me this nifty trick that apparently most Chinese Americans are using. If you want to get in on this action (I suggest you get it on it quick...the athletes are walking in right now!), direct your favorite web browser over to Sopcast and download the P2P channel client. Then input 15102 into the address bar of the client and enjoy!

So why does NBC suck? Basically broadcasting networks must pay an extra premium to broadcast the opening ceremonies live and NBC refused to pay. The end result? Americans must watch the ceremonies 12 hours late. If it weren't for The Office I'd totally be hating NBC right now.