Winner winner chicken dinner. That phrase echoed through my head as I sat there drinking sip by sip. I kept an eye at all exits as that phrase just took over my mind, money driving me forward. Wait wait...I'm not Jeff Ma (the actual person...not the fake Ben Campbell). Yes, that is to the effect 21 opens with nice special effects of course as the camera closely pans over the cards and tables (to point of dizziness). From that great opening to the end, I was engrossed, laughing, fidgeting, loving every moment. I really enjoyed seeing views of Boston and Killian Court. Even though critics may not agree, I give it two thumbs up.


Here's me! I like movies...and books...and MIT shirts... especially that shirt.

It's too bad the book has the movie poster on it as Paul '11 had pointed out earlier. Makes the book seem tacky for some reason. Matt '00 will probably post this picture on the MIT blogs soon along with the other prefrosh who trekked out to watch this fantastic movie. Well, I'm going to go get ready for this long week ahead of me. I only have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off this week and then Spring Break. School, thou art a cold hard b....