Happy New Year! It's finally 2008, the year of graduation, college, voting and everything good!!! There will be some amazing stuff happening this year.

With that said, I just need to put it out there that I'm sooo tired. I got back three hours ago from a friend's house where we played rock band and Counter Strike: Source on a LAN. If you do the math, that means I only got three hours of sleep. So yeah, Im huving trubel tipin' this as I speek becuz Im so tyrd.

It was crazy though. All yesterday, it was snowing and snowing and then some. When I went out to go to my friend's house at 9 pm there had already been a foot of snow. Good thing I had AWD. I still had to go like 10 mph, but boy was I conquering the snow. It felt great (despite sliding sooo many times). While I was at his house, it kept snowing too so that when I came out my car was covered in snow and had to be dug out. It was fun trying to get out of that, going back and forward and back again over and over.

Ok, I have to get back to programming (yikes) so adios!